- Guests must present at least two persons IDs or passports each room, indicate completed residential address and take a temperature check upon check in.
- Guests entering hotel and restaurant must use the 'LeaveHomeSafe' mobile application to scan a venue QR code.
- Interconnecting rooms are NOT available.
- All guests must wear mask in hotel public area.
- ONLY in-house guests are allowed to enter into Guest Room area.
- If guest who is suffered from fever or other respiratory symptoms, he/she will be requested to wear a mask and seek medical advice promptly
- The following persons will NOT be entertained:
- Person with a Red or Amber Vaccine Pass Code;
- Person who is under quarantine, or has been in close contact with someone who is currently under quarantine；
- Person who has been infected by COVID-19 in the past 7 days；
- Person who has been in close contact with someone who is a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 7 days;
- Person who has traveled outside Hong Kong in the past 7 days.
- Disinfection and cleaning fees of HK$5,000 per room night will be charged if the guest makes any false statement.
Special arrangements take immediate effect until further notice:-
Breakfast: 8:00 - 10:00 Dine in or Pick-up
Self-service BBQ: 14:30－17:30 /18:00－21:00 Dine in
Set dinner: 18:30 - 20:30 Dine in or Pick-up
^ 8 people per table
^ Guests entering the restaurant are required to use a vaccine passport
^ Non hotel cake, the storage must be picked up at the restaurant before 20:00, and it is not guaranteed that the quality will be affected after storage.
^ Cakes ordered at the hotel, must be picked up at the restaurant before 20:30
Available: Spa, Bike, Kayak, Archery, Board-game rental, Fitness, Recreation Room, Game Zone, Swimming Pool(Closed on Tuesday)
Close: Sauna, Children playroom
Q: How to reach our resort?
By Bus: Local buses are available to take you to and from Silvermine Beach Resort, Mui Wo
Between Tung Chung and Mui Wo: Bus Route 3M and take off at the stop Mui Wo Market. Duration is around 30 minutes.
By Lantau Taxi (Blue Cab): You can take Lantau Taxi from Hong Kong International Airport, AsiaWorld Expo, Hong Kong Disneyland and Tung Chung to our resort. Duration is around 25 – 30 minutes.
By Ferry: You could also take a ferry to reach Mui Wo easily from Central Piers no. 6 and enjoy an amazing voyage on the sea. Video of the routes: http://bit.ly/2DrEzmE
Ferry and Bus Schedule: http://bit.ly/2RG4109
Q: How to reach our resort from Mui Wo Pier?
Once get off from ferry in Mui Wo Pier, turn right and get to the Mui Wo
Promenade. Walk along the Promenade for around 8 minutes and you will reach our resort. Video of the routes: http://bit.ly/35dKWow
Q: How to make a reservation?
Reservation can be made via email or online booking.
Email Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking: http://bit.ly/2J8YvPI
* Please reserve at least 3 days in advance of your accommodation day. The reservation is only confirmed upon you have received a confirmation email and booking number from us.
Q: Check-in and Check-out time?
Check-in time: After 15:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Q: Types of room?
We have Standard Rooms, Sea View Rooms, Family Rooms, Themed Rooms and Accessible Rooms.
Q: Any bath tub in rooms?
There are either shower stalls or bath tub in room for your choice. (Subject to room availability)
Q: Only double bed offer in room?
There are two types of room, offering double bed or twin beds. (Subject to room availability)
Q: Is there any baby cot bed provided?
A: Baby cot bed and baby bath tub are available on request in first come first served basis. Please request while making the reservation or during check-in.
Q: What are the room size and bed size?
Size of Standard room is around 250 square feet.
Size of double bed is 6 x 6 ft or bigger. (Subject to room availability)
Size of single bed is 3.5 x 6 ft. or bigger. (Subject to room availability)
Q: Severe Weather Arrangement?
In the event of a Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 or above being hoisted, or Black Rainstorm Warning being issued on the day of arrival after 3:00 pm, the reservation can be changed to another check-in date of the same value. Guests must inform us via email on-day before 18:00 of the reservation change, the newly chosen date must inform hotel within 7 days and it is subject to room availability.
Remarks: Guests who booked through hotel directly, please contact via email; for guests who booked from third-party or travel agencies, please contact them accordingly.
If the signal or warning is removed by 3:00 pm, the reservation will remain effective as usual.
Q: Opening hours of the resort facilities?
Time table of the opening hours: http://bit.ly/3pUL2vX
Q: Is that possible to drive to resort by myself?
If you would like to drive to Mui Wo by your private car, you have to apply for a Lantau Closed Road
Permit (LCRP) in Transport Department.
Q: Can I bring along my pet to stay in the resort?
Pet is only allowed to stay in designated room. It must book with hotel directly and a written
confirmation is required, otherwise, there will be an additional charge from HK$1500 up per room per
night as rate difference and cleansing fee. For details please check the Pet Accommodation Regulation and Pets on Board information.
Q: Which credit cards are accepted for payment?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay credit cards. (Tap & Go is not recommended)
Q: How many guests can the room accommodate?
Our room can accommodate up to 2 adult guests and maximum two kids aged under 12 years old.
Q: Is Early Check-in / Late Check-out possible?
It depends on the room availability on the day. For details please check with our colleagues in reception.
Q: Can I still enjoy the hotel facilities after check-out?
It depends on the room availability on the day. For details please check with our staff in reception.
Q: Is there allow smoke?
Indoor public area and guest room is a smoke-free area. Smoking guests can proceed to our outdoor
designated smoking zone.
Q: Can I take my bike to hotel?
Yes, bikes must be parked in racks (HK$100 each bike per day). Hotel public area and Guest Room area do not allow bikes.